The essence of karate lies not in kicking or punching, but in expressing the timeless spirit of karate's incredible legacy.
The Seishin Bracelet represents the spiritual journey that every karate practitioner in history has undergone before you.
- Handcrafted with authentic lava stones from The Middle Kingdom - the culture that influenced the original roots of karate.
- Carefully arranged on a black string to manifest the true literal translation of Okinawa 沖縄 ('a rope in the open sea').
- The red wabi-sabi bead represents your passion - continually striving to unite body, mind and soul in the mastery of karate.
- Finally, the 923 sterling silver rhodium plated Seishin symbol with adjustable magnetic straps makes the circle complete.
Available in four sizes: Small (16 cm / 6.3 in), Medium (18 cm / 7.1 in), Large (20 cm / 7.9 in), Extra Large (22 cm / 8.7 in).
- Available in two styles: Male (10-12 mm / .4-.5 in stones) and Female (8-10 mm / .3-.4 in stones)
Note: Every Seishin Bracelet is unique and may not look 100% identical to the images.
- Worldwide shipping!